E2 Visa EB5 Visa Business Investment

Los Angeles E2 Visa and EB5 Visa Business Investment Lawyers

Providing you with Investment Visa Assistance

If you are contemplating the starting of a business, purchasing a business or looking to invest in a new business, the United States is one of the best countries on the planet to consider. There are unlimited opportunities in the US and with all of the Franchise opportunities foreign investors have many relatively safe and proven options whereby they can choose to live and work in the US.

If you are looking to invest in the US, generally speaking, there are two options:

E2 Visa for Investors and
EB5 Visa for Immigrant Investors (please see business investment under “Green Cards” category)

This section contains information on E-2 non-immigrant visas only. For information on EB-5 immigrant visas, please see the section under business investment under our “Green Cards” section.

What’s the difference between E-2 and EB-5?

E-2 is a non-immigrant visa category for person seeking to enter the US as an investor. For persons already in the US, they can change legal status to that of an E-2 investor if they invest a substantial amount of money in the US. E-2 status is not for permanent residence and does not automatically lead to a green card. However, an E-2 investor may remain in the US for as long as the investment business continues to operate. For an E-2 investor to obtain permanent residence in the US (green card), they must apply separately.

EB-5 is an immigrant visa category for persons investing at least $500,000 in the US. Persons investing under the EB-5 category will receive permanent residence (green card) in the US.

How do I qualify for E-2?

To qualify as an E-2 investor, you must:

  • Be a citizen of an E-2 treaty country with the US. Click here for a list of E-2 treaty countries.
  • Own at least 50% of the E-2 investment business.
  • Actively direct and develop your E-2 investment business.
  • Make a substantial investment in the US. This amount varies depending on type and location of your business.
  • Have control of your investment funds.

How Do I Begin?

Call a Los Angeles County Immigration Attorney who will explain the entire E-2 process. An experienced Immigration Lawyer from Vincent W. Davis & Associates is expert in business immigration and can help you through the process.

Vincent W. Davis Open 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday

Call Us Now! (888) 506-6810

Email: vince.davis@laimmigrationlawyers.net

Nine Convenient Offices:

Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Irvine, Ontario, Riverside, Long Beach, Woodland Hills

Click Here For A Free Consultation
We speak English • Se habla español • Мы Говорим по-Русски • We speak Chinese • We speak Vietnamese Free consultation • Flexible appointments

Arcadia Office
150 N. Santa Anita Ave,
Suite 200
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 446-6442
Fax: (626)-446-6454

Beverly Hills Office
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310)-880-5733

La Mirada Office
Cerritos Towne Center
17777 Center Court Drive ,
Suite 600
Cerritos, California, 90703
Phone: 888-888-6542

Los Angeles Office
Gas Company Tower
555 West Fifth Street,
31st Floor
Los Angeles, California, 90013
Phone: (213)-400-4132

Long Beach Office
Landmark Square
111 West Ocean Blvd.,
Suite 400
Long beach, California, 90802

Irvine Office
Oracle Tower
17901 Von Karman Avenue,
Suite 600
Irvine, California, 92614
Phone: (949)-203-3971
Fax: (949)-203-3972

Ontario Office
Lakeshore Center
3281 E. Guasti Road,
7th Floor
City of Ontario, California, 91761

Riverside Office
Turner Riverwalk
11801 Pierce Street,
Suite 200
Riverside, California, 92505
Phone: (909)-996-5644

San Diego
Emerald Plaza
402 West Broadway,
Suite #400
San Diego, California, 92101
Phone: (619)-885-2070

Aliso Viejo
Ladera Corporate Terrace
999 Corporate Drive,
Suite 100
Ladera Ranch, California, 92694
Phone: (714) 721-3822

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
We attempt to connect you with an Immigration Attorney up to 10 PM ~ 7 Days a Week!

Law Offices of: Vincent W. Davis, Esq.

"The Experience You NEED ▪ The Dedication You DESERVE"

Contact Page & Map to Office

Los Angeles • Los Angeles County • Orange County • Riverside County • Ventura County • San Bernardino County • & Surrounding Communities of Southern California