Immigration by Marriage

Obtaining Limited Permanent Residency via Marriage

Immigration by Marriage is a very popular path to citizenship

Conditional immigration status for a foreign national is usually caused by a marriage to a US citizen. The USCIS issues a limited permanent residency to the foreign national on a conditional basis when the marriage is less than two years in length. The USCIS requires that the couple file a petition, I-751, within 90 days of the second year of the marriage.

A Vincent W. Davis & Associates Immigration Lawyer has experience in filing I-751 forms for our many clients over the past years. We also have the knowledge to file the form with all the required documents so that the USCIS is more likely to approve the petition without constant requests for more documents that many lesser-experienced lawyers fail to provide. USCIS typically issues the “conditional status” because that status allows the USCIS more time to decide if this is a true marriage or an attempt to receive a “Green Card” without being married.

Our Immigration attorneys will request all the necessary documents and will assemble them into one comprehensive “package” which generally includes affidavits, tax returns, mortgage documents, birth certificates, and other evidentiary documents that when assembled as a package substantiate that the citizen and foreign national are living together in a marriage of truth and substance. Moreover, one of our experienced attorneys can attend the interview with the married couple to be certain that all the documents are filed and to help the couple complete the final step in the process.

If you are considering marriage to a US citizen or you are a US citizen contemplating marriage to a non citizen it would be worth your time to get all the facts and specific advice as to obtaining Permanent Residency Status. Please call a Los Angeles County Immigration Lawyer. We are experts in immigration by marriage and other paths to conditional and permanent status.

Vincent W. Davis Open 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday

Call Us Now! (888) 506-6810


Nine Convenient Offices:

Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Irvine, Ontario, Riverside, Long Beach, Woodland Hills

Click Here For A Free Consultation
We speak English • Se habla español • Мы Говорим по-Русски • We speak Chinese • We speak Vietnamese Free consultation • Flexible appointments

Arcadia Office
150 N. Santa Anita Ave,
Suite 200
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 446-6442
Fax: (626)-446-6454

Beverly Hills Office
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310)-880-5733

La Mirada Office
Cerritos Towne Center
17777 Center Court Drive ,
Suite 600
Cerritos, California, 90703
Phone: 888-888-6542

Los Angeles Office
Gas Company Tower
555 West Fifth Street,
31st Floor
Los Angeles, California, 90013
Phone: (213)-400-4132

Long Beach Office
Landmark Square
111 West Ocean Blvd.,
Suite 400
Long beach, California, 90802

Irvine Office
Oracle Tower
17901 Von Karman Avenue,
Suite 600
Irvine, California, 92614
Phone: (949)-203-3971
Fax: (949)-203-3972

Ontario Office
Lakeshore Center
3281 E. Guasti Road,
7th Floor
City of Ontario, California, 91761

Riverside Office
Turner Riverwalk
11801 Pierce Street,
Suite 200
Riverside, California, 92505
Phone: (909)-996-5644

San Diego
Emerald Plaza
402 West Broadway,
Suite #400
San Diego, California, 92101
Phone: (619)-885-2070

Aliso Viejo
Ladera Corporate Terrace
999 Corporate Drive,
Suite 100
Ladera Ranch, California, 92694
Phone: (714) 721-3822

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
We attempt to connect you with an Immigration Attorney up to 10 PM ~ 7 Days a Week!

Law Offices of: Vincent W. Davis, Esq.

"The Experience You NEED ▪ The Dedication You DESERVE"

Contact Page & Map to Office

Los Angeles • Los Angeles County • Orange County • Riverside County • Ventura County • San Bernardino County • & Surrounding Communities of Southern California