Green Card through Marriage

Get a Green Card through Marriage

Applying for a Green Card through Marriage in Los Angeles

One of the fastest ways to get a green card is by marrying a US citizen (husband or wife). Under US immigration law, a person’s spouse is considered an immediate relative. Because the immigrant spouse is considered an immediate relative there is no priority date backlog and an immigrant visa is always available. Call us to get you paperwork started.

A US citizen may sponsor his or her spouse for permanent residency (eg: a “Green Card”). The most common situations for marriage-based immigration are:

  • Both husband and wife are in the US ; or
  • Both husband and wife are outside the US ; or
  • US Citizen is in the US and alien spouse is outside the US ; or
  • Not yet married, but will marry in the US very soon (fiance / fiancee)

After we process the paperwork to help you obtain a Green Card through Marriage:

After all the legal forms and supporting evidence are submitted; including six passport pictures of the immigrant spouse and four passport pictures of the current US citizen spouse; the filing fees paid, you should receive notice of receipt within 3-6 weeks. After the receipt notices arrive, you will receive a biometrics appointment notice. The biometrics appointment is for the immigrant spouse to go to get something as simple as a Life Scan (digital fingerprints), photographs and a signature taken at a local immigration services office or application support center.

If you qualify or anticipate making the qualifications for a Green Card through marriage, please call to speak with one of Vincent W. Davis & Associates’ dedicated Immigration Attorneys. We have handled literally thousands of marriage-based immigration cases.

Vincent W. Davis Open 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday

Call Us Now! (888) 506-6810


Nine Convenient Offices:

Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Irvine, Ontario, Riverside, Long Beach, Woodland Hills

Click Here For A Free Consultation
We speak English • Se habla español • Мы Говорим по-Русски • We speak Chinese • We speak Vietnamese Free consultation • Flexible appointments

Arcadia Office
150 N. Santa Anita Ave,
Suite 200
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 446-6442
Fax: (626)-446-6454

Beverly Hills Office
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310)-880-5733

La Mirada Office
Cerritos Towne Center
17777 Center Court Drive ,
Suite 600
Cerritos, California, 90703
Phone: 888-888-6542

Los Angeles Office
Gas Company Tower
555 West Fifth Street,
31st Floor
Los Angeles, California, 90013
Phone: (213)-400-4132

Long Beach Office
Landmark Square
111 West Ocean Blvd.,
Suite 400
Long beach, California, 90802

Irvine Office
Oracle Tower
17901 Von Karman Avenue,
Suite 600
Irvine, California, 92614
Phone: (949)-203-3971
Fax: (949)-203-3972

Ontario Office
Lakeshore Center
3281 E. Guasti Road,
7th Floor
City of Ontario, California, 91761

Riverside Office
Turner Riverwalk
11801 Pierce Street,
Suite 200
Riverside, California, 92505
Phone: (909)-996-5644

San Diego
Emerald Plaza
402 West Broadway,
Suite #400
San Diego, California, 92101
Phone: (619)-885-2070

Aliso Viejo
Ladera Corporate Terrace
999 Corporate Drive,
Suite 100
Ladera Ranch, California, 92694
Phone: (714) 721-3822

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
We attempt to connect you with an Immigration Attorney up to 10 PM ~ 7 Days a Week!

Law Offices of: Vincent W. Davis, Esq.

"The Experience You NEED ▪ The Dedication You DESERVE"

Contact Page & Map to Office

Los Angeles • Los Angeles County • Orange County • Riverside County • Ventura County • San Bernardino County • & Surrounding Communities of Southern California