Green Card through Family

Get a Green Card through Family

Each year, more than 500,000 persons obtain lawful permanent residence in the United States by being sponsored by a close family relative. We can examine your family connections and advise you how you can obtain a green card through family members.

United States citizens may sponsor the following relatives for lawful permanent residence:

  • spouses
  • children
  • adult sons and daughters
  • parents
  • brothers and sisters

Immigration through the family is one of the most common ways of getting a Green Card – – of becoming a permanent resident.

Who can sponsor a family member?

  • US citizens petitioning for their spouse and children of any age
  • US citizens over 21 years-old petitioning for their brothers and sisters
  • US citizens over 21 years-old petitioning for their parents
  • Existing Green Card holders petitioning for their spouse and unmarried children of any age
  • Recent widows or widowers of US citizens
  • Stepchildren of US citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
  • Stepparents of US citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the US citizen’s 18th birthday

Norma N. Nogueda Esq.

If you fall into any of the above situations, you may qualify. To explore further, please call a Los Angeles County Immigration Lawyer from Vincent W. Davis & Associates. We are experts Immigration Attorneys in family immigration law.

Vincent W. Davis Open 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday

Call Us Now! (888) 506-6810


Nine Convenient Offices:

Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Irvine, Ontario, Riverside, Long Beach, Woodland Hills

Click Here For A Free Consultation
We speak English • Se habla español • Мы Говорим по-Русски • We speak Chinese • We speak Vietnamese Free consultation • Flexible appointments

Arcadia Office
150 N. Santa Anita Ave,
Suite 200
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 446-6442
Fax: (626)-446-6454

Beverly Hills Office
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310)-880-5733

La Mirada Office
Cerritos Towne Center
17777 Center Court Drive ,
Suite 600
Cerritos, California, 90703
Phone: 888-888-6542

Los Angeles Office
Gas Company Tower
555 West Fifth Street,
31st Floor
Los Angeles, California, 90013
Phone: (213)-400-4132

Long Beach Office
Landmark Square
111 West Ocean Blvd.,
Suite 400
Long beach, California, 90802

Irvine Office
Oracle Tower
17901 Von Karman Avenue,
Suite 600
Irvine, California, 92614
Phone: (949)-203-3971
Fax: (949)-203-3972

Ontario Office
Lakeshore Center
3281 E. Guasti Road,
7th Floor
City of Ontario, California, 91761

Riverside Office
Turner Riverwalk
11801 Pierce Street,
Suite 200
Riverside, California, 92505
Phone: (909)-996-5644

San Diego
Emerald Plaza
402 West Broadway,
Suite #400
San Diego, California, 92101
Phone: (619)-885-2070

Aliso Viejo
Ladera Corporate Terrace
999 Corporate Drive,
Suite 100
Ladera Ranch, California, 92694
Phone: (714) 721-3822

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
We attempt to connect you with an Immigration Attorney up to 10 PM ~ 7 Days a Week!

Law Offices of: Vincent W. Davis, Esq.

"The Experience You NEED ▪ The Dedication You DESERVE"

Contact Page & Map to Office

Los Angeles • Los Angeles County • Orange County • Riverside County • Ventura County • San Bernardino County • & Surrounding Communities of Southern California